Sweet and Sour Paneer Vegetable Soup
Love this quick and easy soup! Great for Ekadasi too!
• Freshly made paneer from 1 liter of milk
• all the reserved whey from paneer
• 2 chopped zucchini
• 1 chopped red bell pepper
• 1 chopped green chili
• handful of freshly chopped basil
• 2 tbsp ghee
• 1 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon or lime
• 1 1/2 tbsp cane sugar
First chop the freshly made paneer into bite sized pieces. In a large pot heat up the ghee and then add the chopped paneer. Pan fry until slightly golden and then add the chopped green chili, bell pepper and zucchini. Pan fry for a few minutes and then add the reserved whey and all remaining spices.
Cook until the zucchini is just cooked and not too mushy, about 5-8 minutes max.
Turn the heat off and add the freshly chopped basil and you are ready to offer to Kṛṣṇa with love and devotion.