Zesty Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Serves: 4
- Visits: 1759
This is a great tangy sauce that goes really well with the Tropical Chickpea Fajitas!
• 1 cup thick plain yogurt
• 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
• 2 teaspoons freshly chopped mint leaves
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• salt, as needed
Mix the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, cilantro, mint and cumin together in a small bowl. Add salt to taste. Chill until ready to serve to Kṛṣṇa!